Hillcrest High School – School Community Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 5:00pm Field House Gallery
- COVID-19 Updates
- How are the prevention measures working out? Any unforeseen issues?
- Loss of teachers due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Online vs. in-person teaching discussion. How do we keep all students involved?
- Availability of Chromebooks and Internet access for all students.
- Any COVID-19 cases at Hillcrest? What is the likelihood of a school closure?
- Long term plans?
- How can the SCC help?
- TSSP and LAND Trust Plans
- Reminder of what they are, and where to find them.
- Is our spending on track? Any changes due to COVID-19?
- Make sure the roster information is accurate
- Welcome new council members.
- SCC Training
- See who has been trained this year, and remind everyone else to attend training session(s).
- Review training options
- Construction Updates
- Isn’t this a great fieldhouse?!
- How is the construction going? Still on schedule to open next year?
- Other Items
- Any other topics?