Hillcrest High School
School Community Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, December 9, 2020, 5:00pm
- COVID-19 School Closure
- What lead to the school closure? How effective was the closure in reducing cases?
- How well did the transition from in-person to online classes go?
- What lessons were learned?
- How can we prevent more closures, and be better prepared in case one happens again?
- School Data (continued from previous meeting)
- Review progress of implementation of current year’s Land Trust Plan and TSSP.
- Current plans are posted here: https://hhs.canyonsdistrict.org/school-community-council/
- Any suggestions what we should do differently this year? Any new funding priorities, recommendations, or academic goals?
- Construction Updates
- How is the construction going? Still on schedule to open next year?
- Fraud Reminder
- Still seeing emails claiming to come from other Community Council members. Stay vigilant!
- Other Items
- Any other topics?