Hillcrest High School
School Community Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 5:00pm
Field House Gallery
- Make sure the roster information is accurate
- SCC Training
- See who has been trained this year, and remind everyone else to attend training session(s).
- Online training is available at https://www.canyonsdistrict.org/scc/training/
- Digital Citizenship
- Overview of district and HHS digital access and resources, led by Suzanne Riches
- Review of HHS web page and social media venues, led by Jan Hansen
- Blended Learning Schedule (No classes on Fridays)
- How are teachers and students adapting?
- Is it making a difference?
- Any unexpected benefits or issues?
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- How well did the online conferences work? Any issues getting access to teachers?
- How was attendance compared with previous Parent Teacher conferences?
- COVID-19 Updates
- How are the prevention measures working out? Any unforeseen issues?
- Any COVID-19 cases at Hillcrest? What is the likelihood of a school closure?
- Long term plans?
- How can the SCC help?
- Construction Updates
- How is the construction going? Still on schedule to open next year?
- Other Items
- Any other topics?