HILLCREST STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
On May 16, 2023, at 8:00 am, arena scheduling will open for the 2023-2024 School Year schedule changes. It will then close at 11:59 p.m. on May 24, 2023. Please note that this is the only time you will be able to go on and make changes to your schedule for next year. Additionally, there may be some courses that are locked and cannot be changed. The priority of course placement has been focused on Core classes, not Elective classes – so students may need to choose another elective course if they do not have a complete schedule. Please be careful when changing schedules, however. If a class is full and you have already dropped the class, you may not get it back. Please be especially careful in changing core classes and classes needed for graduation.
If you need to make changes, refer to the directions below:
Arena Schedule Change Directions:
- Login to Skyward Family and Student access at www.skyward.canyonsdistrict.org
- Click on the “Arena Scheduling” link under the student name.
- View your current schedule by clicking the “view/print schedule” link in blue near the top of the page.
- If your schedule looks good, you don’t need to do anything.
- If you would like to make a change, plan which classes to switch before you delete a class.
- To add a class, select “Search Options” then click “Apply Filter” to locate a course by name, period, subject, or teacher.
- If there are seats available in the class you want, “Add” will appear. Click “Add” to put the class in your schedule.
- View your updated schedule again by clicking “view/print schedule.” Make sure all eight periods have a class selected. This means if you have an “add class here” in your schedule, YOU MUST FILL THAT PERIOD WITH A CLASS – DO NOT LEAVE IT.
Link to Graduation Requirements: