- 10 consecutive school days of perfect attendance will erase one NG. Class/period ____________.
- Students who have failing grades in the current quarter who contract with a teacher and turn the grade from failing to C+ or higher will erase one NG. Teacher Name__________________________________
- Attending 10 Student Support Time mornings during a current quarter verified by teachers will erase an NG. To verify students must turn in log with printed teacher name and signatures into attendance office.
- Students who recover a class credit by any means, i.e. CVHS, after school labs, credit recovery classes etc., or other approved after school programs, will erase one NG.
- Students who complete verifiable hours of service at school, community, church or neighborhood, or attending “School of Life,” will erase NG’s at the following rate: older than one quarter = 2 hours of make up time per NG, older than one academic year = 3 hours of make up time per NG, older than two academic years = 4 hours of make-up time per NG, older than three academic year = 5 hours of make -up time per NG.
- Students will need to provide a log of service hours confirming the service was completed. Log must include place, type of service, printed name and signature of supervisory individual verifying total time with phone number.
Meet the Candidates
Wednesday, October 5th 6:30-8:30
Jordan High School Gym
95 E Beetdigger BLVD. (9800 So. ), Sandy
- October 5, State Tennis @ Liberty Park
- October 5, 3:00 p.m. Life Time Fitness Testing Out G105
- October 6, 4:45 p.m. Volleyball @ HHS
- October 6, 6:00 p.m. All State Choir @ Riverton HS
- October 7, 7:30 a.m. Husky Huddle AT 200
- October 7, 3:30 p.m. Cross Country Region Championship @ Cottonwood Complex
- October 7, 7:00 p.m. Football @ Cyprus
- October 7 & 8, Beehive Bonanza Debate Tournament @ U of U
- October 10, 7:00 p.m. Shakespeare Night
- October 11, 4:00 p.m. Soccer State Games
- October 11, 4:45 p.m. Volleyball @ Cyprus
- October 12, 7:00 p.m. Fall Music Department Concert in Auditorium
- October 13, 4:45 p.m. Volleyball @ HHS
- October 13, 5:00 p.m. Financial Aid Night in Auditorium
- October 14, 7:30 a.m. Husky Huddle in AT200
- October 14, 7:00 p.m. Football @ Murray
HILLCREST HIGH ARENA SCHDULING BEGINS MAY 8TH - MAY15
For Skyward Tutorial help click here
Download Graduation Information
May 6: Scholarship notification to counseling office
May 23: Absolute last day for make-up/original credit work throu EHS, CVHS, or Packets completed.
May 27: Senior Panoramic picture from 1:00—2:00 PM
May 27: Yearbook Stomp 2:00 PM—6:00 PM ($5
May 28: Senior Dinner Dance 6:00 PM—9:00 PM at University of Utah Stadium Tower ($35 per person)
May 31: All NG’s must be cleared (attendance school completed)
May 31: Mandatory Graduation practice, 8:00 AM—10:30 AM, auditorium
June 1: Mandatory Graduation practice, 8:00 AM—10:30 AM, auditorium
June 1: Senior BBQ (after practice on soccer field)
June 1: Traditions Assembly
June 2: Graduation, 10:00 AM at the Maverik Center
Distracted Driving Awareness Week downloads
Argonautika: The voyage of Jason and the Argonauts
2016 Hillcrest FBLA SLC Results
Outstanding Chapter: 2nd place