Online Registration is now open for all high school students. More information can be found on the Canyons District Student Registration Page.
Registration is also available on site during the following times:
Tuesday, August 5th 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, August 6th 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday, August 7th 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Hillcrest High School is proud to recognize the achievements of our graduating senior class during our Decision Day Celebration will be held on Wednesday, May 28th from 12:00-1:00 PM in the Large Gym. (A, B, and C Lunches will be held as usual). Decision Day will recognize seniors with post‐secondary plans‐whether that is to enroll in college, join the military, participate in religious service or seek employment. We believe their dedication and hard work will only lead to greater opportunities and a future filled with success! This event will be a lot of fun with free pizza, cake, games and a raffle (prizes include backpacks, giftcards, t-shirts, etc.) for those in attendance.
Wear your favorite college t-shirt on May 28, 2014!
- Attention all Work Release students: Work packets are due! Bring your completed packets to the Career Center in order to receive a passing grade!
- WAY TO RUN HUSKY TRACK TEAM: At the 5A State Tournament the Huskies were led by Ariana Williams who not only took first place in the 300 hurdles but set a new Utah State record! This means Husky hurdlers now hold both the 4A and 5A State records. Williams also placed 2nd in the 100 hurdles. Garrett Stroh placed an impressive 2nd place in the 100 meter dash—he is one fast Husky!
- Congratulations to our Hillcrest Chamber Orchestra on receiving straight superior ratings at the State Orchestra festival. Way to go Husky string players.
- If you are interested on being a water girl for the football team please see Mr. Gaskins in room G-103.
- Seniors: Have you decided where you will be after graduation? Come celebrate and share your post-high school plans at "Decision Day" on May 28th. The event will e held in the Large Gym for Seniors Only from 12:00 noon until 1:00 pm and there will be free pizza, cake, games, college programs and a drawing for college gear, gift cards and gym memberships. This event is for SENIORS ONLY (afternoon Tech students are encourage to make arrangements with their teachers).
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA). Applications for officers are available by the end of the end of May (this means next Friday) see Ms. Houskeeper for further information and applications.
Reminisce on this past school year as the Class of 2014 is sent on their way.
Theme: Send me on my way
Location: Larry Miller VIP Room, Energy Solutions Arena
When: May 31, 2014
Cost: $40 each individual, purchase from SBO's at lunch!
- Attention all Work Release Students: Work packets are due this the week of May 19-22nd. Please bring your completed packet to Mrs. Q in the Career Center ASAR to receive a passing grade for quarter 4.
- If you are interested on being a water girl for football, please go to Mr. Gakins room and place your name on the list.
- Applications for Senior Pride are now available from Mr. Fauver in room D-226.
- Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) applications are available until the end of May. See Ms. Houskeeper for additional information.
- Applications for Senior Prode are now being accepted. Please pick up and submit applications to Mr. Fauver in room D-226.
- Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) applications for officers are now available. Applications are due by the end of May. See Ms. Houskeeper for additional information.
- Spring Fling pictures are here! They will be available in the Husky Hut during lunch today (Wednesday).
- Hillcrest Baseball today at Pleasant Grove 4:00 pm start. Come support your Huskies in the 5A State Tournament.
- Tickets are on sale for Starlight Express which will play Thursday to Saturday this week. Curtain at 7:00 pm. This is a production you will not want to miss!
Hillcrest High School is proud to present the Utah High School Premiere of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s roller skating musical “Starlight Express.”
This is definitely a show for the entire family and is sure to entertain and inspire audiences of all ages. The entire HHS auditorium has been transformed into a skate park of race tracks and ramps. The audience will be surrounded on all sides by racing “trains” on roller skates, heelies, and skateboards throughout the show.
“Starlight Express” will play May 15, 16 & 17, 2014. The show will begin each night at 7:00pm.
- Tickets are being sold in the HHS main office.
- There will be premium seating located in the Racing Circle that will be available for $10.
- Premium seats must be reserved early.
- General Admission seating will be available for $8 at the door.
- Doors open at 6:30 so arrive early to get good seats.
- More information can be found at hillcrestdrama.blogspot.com
- Applications for Senior Pride are now being accepted. Please pick up an application and submit completed applications to Mr. Fauver in room D-226.
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) applications for officers are available from Ms. Houskeeper until the end of May.
- Spring Fling pictures are here! They will be available in the Husky Hit during all lunches today (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday). Come get your pictures.
After School Activities:
- The first round of 5A State Baseball will be played today at 4:00 pm at Copper Hills High School in West Jordan. Come and enjoy the warm weather and cheer for the HUSKIES!
- Tickets are on sale for Starlight Express in the Main Office. The show will run this Thursday to Saturday this week. Get your tickets now!